MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error: 1030
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Sometimes I get this message. What is this? How can I fix? By the way I optimized my database. Nothing has changed.

Thank you in advance

MySQL error: 1030
Got error 12 from storage engine
Query: SELECT DISTINCT s.sid, s.ip, s.uid, s.time, s.location, u.username, s.nopermission, u.invisible, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM mybb_sessions s LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (s.uid=u.uid) WHERE s.time>'1187424320' ORDER BY s.time DESC
This means that you've hit the limits (Got error 12 from storage engine). Your server refuses to give more memory to MySQL.

Try running this query via phpMyAdmin:

TRUNCATE TABLE mybb_sessions;
REPAIR TABLE mybb_sessions;

If this does not work, you'll have to contact your host about the memory problem.
Tikitiki Wrote:This means that you've hit the limits (Got error 12 from storage engine). Your server refuses to give more memory to MySQL.

Try running this query via phpMyAdmin:

TRUNCATE TABLE mybb_sessions;
REPAIR TABLE mybb_sessions;

If this does not work, you'll have to contact your host about the memory problem.

Hi again,
I contacted with my host company. They told me they did not find any problem in my database. I repair and optimaze all my database tables but it did not solve my problem..
I saw some answers related with this problem. They advice to clear /tmp table. If I clear this tmp table in ftp. Do you think ıt solve my problem.
Thank you in advance.
anybody there?
Help pls...
Whats a /tmp table ? Where did you find that info, in the community overhere ?
/tmp table is ftp file in my ftp. Do you have any idea of this mysql error?
anyone can say something on this issue?
ACP - Maintenance - View PHP Info - memory_limit

Whats the value of memory_limit ?