MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Account Banned ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Hope someone can help, I  have just installed a new mybb forum, then i installed a new theme (Smart Flame) but I seem to have a problem.  I can log on to the ACP/forum with no problems and in ACP can add new catagories and forums, however 

When I go to the forum and try and post anything it askes for a Password, I enter the password but no joy.  There is also a banner at the top of the forum page stating :-

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Unknown

Ban will be lifted: Unknown

I have tried deleting the password in the acp, but it just keeps asking, I am the only user on the forum as it is new and logged in as admin.

I have cleared all the cache and reset but all to no avail.

can anyone help regarding the above box that is at the top of the forum ???? 
My forum url is:  https://www.transportmanagersclub.com/TM.../index.php
Did it happen after installing this new theme or was happening before as well ?
Hi thanks for the reply, and I am not sure, I think it has been like since the start up, However I think I might have solved it now, I added a new admin user and that seems to work OK. I think it may have been something to do with the original set-up admin user. but not sure.

I have still not solved the category password thing yet though. keep deleting the password in the admin cp but it still asks for it everytime.

I am also thinking that this theme is not working properly in 1.8 as cant type anything in the post but think I might start new thread about that one
(2019-02-08, 06:09 PM)Robnort Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thanks for the reply, and I am not sure, I think it has been like since the start up, However I think I might have solved it now, I added a new admin user and that seems to work OK. I think it may have been something to do with the original set-up admin user. but not sure.

I have still not solved the category password thing yet though. keep deleting the password in the admin cp but it still asks for it everytime.

I am also thinking that this theme is not working properly in 1.8 as cant type anything in the post but think I might start new thread about that one

Lots of theme are there in MyBB Extend section, grab and use the one that suits best.