MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB and Wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello im new in here but i wanted to ask, in future or in myBB 2.0 will it support Wordpress > MyBB or vice-versa ?

i think mybb is such a great forum software, setting and customization is very easy and simple..

and i wanted to install MyBB on my wordpress site and connect the database user like WpForo did...

here is my site in case someone wondering <- snip ->
MyBB 2.0 is being halted. 1.9 is under development. In core, it does not have a WordPress bridge feature. It might come as an extension though.
(2019-02-09, 03:50 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 2.0 is being halted. 1.9 is under development. In core, it does not have a WordPress bridge feature. It might come as an extension though.

As meetdilip said, 1.9 will be out first.
@OP :also there are some third party integration plugins for MyBB and wordpress but I have not tested any of them. Best is to ask for a customer job.
i have tested the wordpress part with the forums but to be honest everything out-dated, so when people have a wordpress website and they install mybb it wont fit to their theme or the forums are interrupting with some core files.....

So i hope they develop this plugin soon so it should work 100%
I am sure that a WP bridge is a much-sought feature. I don't think it is complex either. Why not try to get a custom plugin done, even if it will cost you something ?
What other forums have done is just to link the forum discussion page at the end of blog posts, and link the blog post within the discussion first post.

What else apart from this being automatic could be necessary?
Using same login ?