MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO Motionz Forum - Digital Marketing Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-05-08, 09:37 PM)phpkiller Wrote: [ -> ]not bad nice but i realy hate the table theme system
its retarded i wished they make the default theme responsive using bootstrap or material or clarity

Mybb 1.9 will be responsive as I am hearing. So, keeping my fingers crossed.
(2019-05-09, 03:31 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-08, 09:37 PM)phpkiller Wrote: [ -> ]not bad nice but i realy hate the table theme system
its retarded i wished they make the default theme responsive using bootstrap or material or clarity

Mybb 1.9 will be responsive as I am hearing. So, keeping my fingers crossed.

well for me it dosnt mtter cuz im making my own theme based from nulledbb
but for now im just updating all the pages to use divs but after that i will start removing nulledbb css files nad make my own responsive theme, its ez not a big deal but it will be tricky when u make each block a spesefic size thats all , cuz u will remake all the design of the forum Smile
(2019-05-10, 04:17 PM)phpkiller Wrote: [ -> ]well for me it dosnt mtter cuz im making my own theme based from nulledbb
but for now im just updating all the pages to use divs but after that i will start removing nulledbb css files nad make my own responsive theme, its ez not a big deal but it will be tricky when u make each block a spesefic size thats all , cuz u will remake all the design of the forum Smile

Well best of luck with your themeSmile
Actually for me this forum looks fine, however highlight function is crappy as hell Big Grin
(2019-07-23, 12:39 PM)HuffBarium Wrote: [ -> ]Actually for me this forum looks fine, however highlight function is crappy as hell Big Grin

What do you mean by highlight function?
I believe he says about the mouse hover over threads and categories.
The thing is I haven't done anything to it.
Hello guys, I changed the theme. Share your thoughts.

[Image: cerulean-111.jpg]
Looks nice. Nothing to complain in the first glance.
Very good forum I was looking at and the truth is that there is a lot of valuable information
Pages: 1 2 3