MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts or Alternative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,
I would like to use MyAlerts on my forum but it does not seem compatible - my setup is 

MyBB Version     1.8.19
PHP Version     7.2.14

Is there a fix for it anywhere or another alternative please?

Thanks

Rockyuk
How did you try ? What error do you get ?
So once installed and activated and when someone tries to register i get the the following error after the hit the submit button -

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'myalerts_disabled_alert_types' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybbrk_users

(username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,buddyrequestspm,buddyrequestsauto,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,myalerts_disabled_alert_types) VALUES

There is more info but it is personal information.
That looks like MyAlerts wasn't able to install that column on the users table.

Try uninstalling and re-installing. If that doesn't help, you may have to manually add that field to the table.
(2019-02-15, 07:48 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like MyAlerts wasn't able to install that column on the users table.

Try uninstalling and re-installing. If that doesn't help, you may have to manually add that field to the table.

That did the trick thank you Shy
Cool