MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove unnapproved posts from even showing on template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After awhile of not finding any resolution to fixing my unapproved posts, i figured i would just remove it from view in the templates. I mean literally just delete whatever variable is displaying the unapproved posts along with the parenthesis from the templates. However where is this located in the templates?

I already tired to remove the unnaproved variable from the forumdisplay__thread template of
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>

to
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a></td>

but that didnt seem to work at all

I also tried removing the entire content of forumdisplay_thread_unapproved_posts template, but also did not work.

AFter both of these i deleted my browser cache to make sure it was really still showing, and it was.

I cant think of any other templates where unapproved posts would be?
It seems like the newest version of MyBB, you'll want to find this template: forumdisplay_thread_unapproved_posts
yeah i found that and commented the content completely out
<!--<span title="{$unapproved_posts_count}">({$thread['unapprovedposts']})</span>-->

but it still shows afterwords

I gave dragonexpert admin access and he helped fixed the problem.