MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plug in Page not visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so i hadnt had my forum online for a few years.. and uploaded it with a view to reopenning it.  I upgraded from version 1.6 too the new 1.8 one and all went well.  I then tried to edit one of my pages using the Page Manager plugin.. But it wouldnt submit. Everytime i hit the submit button it would wipe the whole page clean and say it can not submit a blank page.

So i figured i need to upgrade the page manager plugin..  I forgot to uninstall the old plugin and just overwritten the plugin with the updated version of PageManger_7.  This is where problems began. I could no longer even see my pages and my plugin Admin page showed an error.

I figured i would just upload my old files and overwrite the new and uninstall the old plugin first via the Plugin Admin CP. But the actual Admin Plugin page is showing errors, meaning i can not see the old Page Manager Plugin to uninstall it. So im kinda damned if i do and damned if i dont.  How to fix ?

------- THIS IS WHAT I SEE ON PLUGIN ADMIN MAIN PAGE ----
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybb_settinggroups WHERE name = 'sceditor'' at line 1QueryConfusedELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybb_settinggroups WHERE name = 'sceditor'
-------

Ok seems ive solved this problem.. using thread here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-211844.html

i just opened my plugins/sceditor.php file and searched & replaced all words named "rows" with "swor" basically rows backwards.. no idea if this is what i was supposed to do, but it seems to of worked.

Uploaded the new PageManager_7 again.. and i have the plugin admin page back and page manager page.. but i do not see any of my old pages.. Why does the new page manager not import the old pages ? (sigh)