MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploading Avatar In Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was trying to upload avatars in the admin cp for users - and I get this error when I try to upload a *.jpg file type.

I've double checked folder perms and attachment types and it all seems to be fine - not sure why this is happening.

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. 
why dont you have a custom default avatar in the root files of website? maybe a logo of site avatar

try changing file to png or smaller file
(2019-02-19, 02:32 AM)ExclusiveSprx Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you have a custom default avatar in the root files of website? maybe a logo of site avatar

try changing file to png or smaller file

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I do have a default avatar. My issue is not being able to upload files with *.jpg extension.
Can you confirm this is only happening with the .jpg extension?
(2019-03-31, 09:47 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Can you confirm this is only happening with the .jpg extension?

Yes seems to be only with this extension. I'm not sure of my IPB to MyBB conversion did something that would break this. It did break other things and I had to manually fix it in the database
bumping - still having issues with this