MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why am I not in the Showcase?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously, guys I just submitted my forum over a week ago. And still I am not seeing my forum in the Showcase section. I wrote all the description and elements as asked.
Hi,

Showcase threads are reviewed and approved manually by staff. If the staff are busy, the review process can be delayed. I will review your thread momentarily.
I have reviewed your Showcase thread. As I had observations I left its approval to Community Staffs.

1. You didn't mention the unique features of your site which is mandatory to include as per showcase guidelines.
2. The included snap in your showcase thread is broken.

Since your thread is already approved now you may kindly consider to comply the above 2 points.
(2019-02-20, 12:06 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I have reviewed your Showcase thread. As I had observations I left its approval to Community Staffs.

1. You didn't mention the unique features of your site which is mandatory to include as per showcase guidelines.
2. The included snap in your showcase thread is broken.

Since your thread is already approved now you may kindly consider to comply the above 2 points.

Ok, I am going to add them.

But if the thread is approved then why am I not seeing it?