MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Posts Forum Index plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please who can tell me why Recent Posts Forum Index is showing double box on home page and also double box to put in post numbers in the admin
you should send a pic or re clarify
(2019-02-19, 06:09 PM)desmondihenze Wrote: [ -> ]Please who can tell me why Recent Posts Forum Index is showing double box on home page and also double box to put in post numbers in the admin

seems to be an issue specific to you most likely? (* perhaps make sure there is only one {$recentposts} present in your index template as far as the front-end is concerned?) Perhaps you uploaded incorrectly or attempted to install more than once, or  deleted files without deactivating the plugin and then attempting to upload and install the plugin again by accident  or some other factor as I cannot recreate your issue when quickly installing https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1095 to see if your issue was present:

[attachment=41558]

[attachment=41559]

Now let us see if it was an issue with say the default theme by trying another theme*?

[attachment=41560] *nope  ** those where tested today on earlier versions of mybb 1.8.15+

And here is a different localhost test just now running latest 1.8.19

[Image: b63ivd.png]

All seems well?