MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML Emails with MYBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can this be a function? It is nicer to send emails with HTML rather than just words.

Maybe a checkbox or something.
Does anyone know why my images wouldnt be working? I tryed googleing it but that didnt solve anything and i have double checked that all my URL's are absolute.
Can anyone help? I want to get this newsletter out by the first! I have tryed everything that i can think of but the images still wont show?
And your email program isn't blocking images? I know Gmail does that. Other then that - It should work. Have you checked the "source" of the email and see how it is formulated?
I know gmail blocks them but it usually comes up with a thing saying "unblock images". Everything else is there, but there is just placeholders instead of images.
You did make sure and use absolute URLs for the images and not relative ones? (e.g. http://www.domain.com/image.gif instead of www.domain.com/image.gif)
They are all absolute URL's. The page works fine in a browser, just not in an email.
this modefy needed if any one can help.. I tryed the one CraKteR provided
but it's worked with gmail only, yahoo or hotmail, doesn't recieved anything from my forum..
Pages: 1 2