MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mainpage not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I successfully instelled MyBB and can access the administration panel. In the installation at www.mysite.com/forums but if I type that address then i get the 404 cant be displayed error. Do I need to create another html file or something?
Link to your forums?
If /admin works then just taking away /admin from the URL bar should direct you to your forums.
Ensure that no other index.* files are present other than index.php Smile
When I installed it, I had an index.html page for my site (www.mysite.index.html) but no other index pages.
http://www.mysite.com is a hosting site ... What domain did you register ?
I know that, I was using mysite.com as an example, the actual site is digitalbout.com (digitalbout.com/forums).
You're sure you've uploaded all the files ?
Indeed, I can try re-uploading them and see what happens.
chrisl Wrote:I know that, I was using mysite.com as an example, the actual site is digitalbout.com (digitalbout.com/forums).
^_^
When I asked for a link to your forums I meant an actual link to the forums that you attempted to install. Wink

Note that if you are re-uploading all the files you will have to CHMOD the files/folders that require CHMOD'ing again and make the appropriate changes in inc/config.php
You've re-uploaded everything i've seen ? Now you need to install it again ...
Just wanted to say, I reinstalled it and everything looks ok! Thanks to all of you who put this together and those that replied to me!
Pages: 1 2