MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: xml page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i am trying to install a theme at www.the-toffees.com. i have uploaded the images to my server and i am now trying to import the xml page into the theme via acp.
It keeps saying that it i already there and i can not upload it but it is not, that i can see off.
If it is where would i find it in my hosting file manager?

Thanks
Steve
It seems like you are having trouble with your site, as I get a certain error message.

The error message, if any, that you should get when uploading an existing theme is "Theme name already in use". Is this what comes up? If so, it probably is installed, and you can check somewhere like your profile to make sure.

Theme are not stored as writable xml files until you export them. They are stored in sql.
this is the message i am getting:

A theme with the same name already exists.

Yet it is the first theme to be installed. I have infact installed it on other forums ok. I just do not know what is going wrong. I have just done a reinstall and still get the message.
Well, you have the same theme name somewhere else. Change your other theme names if you must, or re-export the theme again with a different name.