MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Login Panel does not use styles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As topic title, I have a clean version of newset MyBB 1.8.19 script installed.

Add Whisper and Gentellela templates to change ACP style, but on both as like on orignal one I have an issue with displaying style on login site.

Both before and after installation, I can not set the login panel style. Any ideas?

At this moment my ACP Login Panel look exactly like in the picture below
[attachment=41567]
(2019-02-23, 11:25 PM)Gangst3r Wrote: [ -> ]As topic title, I have a clean version of newset MyBB 1.8.19 script installed.

Add Whisper and Gentellela templates to change ACP style, but on both as like on orignal one I have an issue with displaying style on login site.

Both before and after installation, I can not set the login panel style. Any ideas?

At this moment my ACP Login Panel look exactly like in the picture below

If memory serves around the time the broken login styling was reported for all acp styles, the way the admin login is loaded was changed in a past update and broke the custom login styling of several acp styles that had custom login specific scripts not just css specific styling changes in the process, though the rest of said styles will still function correctly