MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] ABP Multi Domain - Authorization code mismatch on 1.8.20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after upgrading on 1.8.20, I get authorization mismatch only on second domain added with this plugin ABP MultiDomain.

For example, the main domain works fine, but the second domain shows a mismatch, what changed in code to trigger this error?
You have to upgrade header templates, particulary this two:

header_welcomeblock_guest

and

header_welcomeblock_guest_login_modal

This is due now we load into member guests the post key value. So it is not loaded like in the past it have changed and added more nicely.

Only add the form if you do not want to change your custom style, into

And the inputs of the form, and into the other one add the boxes and that should work Smile

See yah !!!
(2019-03-01, 06:21 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]You have to upgrade header templates, particulary this two:

and

header_welcomeblock_guest_login_modal

This is due now we load into member guests the post key value. So it is not loaded like in the past it have changed and added more nicely.

Only add the form if you do not want to change your custom style, into

And the inputs of the form, and into the other one add the boxes and that should work Smile

See yah !!!

Hi.

I'm not using login modal and i do have <input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />, the problem is that something changed and is breaking now ABP MultiDomain plugin
I'll look at the problem and solve it ASAP.
(2019-03-12, 02:49 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look at the problem and solve it ASAP.

Thanks a lot. Looking forward on it  Heart
Tested on a fresh install, no trouble finded.
Can you give me the different url you use to let me try that ?
Fixed. Answer in posts below.
I know there's a call to a non-existant function, you can comment or remove the line #282 in inc/plugins/abp_multidomain.php.
It only happens when you delete a domain and has no impact on functionment.

Peharps may you check your templates, I don't think the trouble came from MyBB nor this plugin.
EDIT: Fixed by removing cookie domain on settings -> site details.
Cool Smile
Pages: 1 2