MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Blue Velvet theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm looking for the Blue Velvet theme.
In the original thread ^, the link redirects to a site that doesn't exist, or doesn't allow me access.
Also to properly install and use the theme, one must download some 'eNvy custom language vars' plugin, which I cannot find under browse plugin either.
If anyone has this lying around, I would very much appreciate it, if you could upload it for me.
Thank you, I had found it however there's an issue with the login box showing out of screen in the top right corner.
I should be able to fix it, but if I can't I'll post a thread in the support section Smile
(2019-03-04, 12:05 AM)matiasmunk Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I had found it however there's an issue with the login box showing out of screen in the top right corner.
I should be able to fix it, but if I can't I'll post a thread in the support section Smile

This is from another site that has linked the images on their site, just save them and upload them on your own site and then add the correct image links.

This is for 1.8.8 so it will need updating.
[attachment=41586]
(2019-03-04, 12:21 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-04, 12:05 AM)matiasmunk Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I had found it however there's an issue with the login box showing out of screen in the top right corner.

This is from another site that has linked the images on their site, just save them and upload them on your own site and then add the correct image links.

This is for 1.8.8 so it will need updating.

They are identical. Thank you though Smile
I was searching for a theme like this but I can't download the images
(2019-03-05, 10:11 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I was searching for a theme like this but I can't download the images

I have the theme with the images if you want.
I also went ahead and made it responsive for other devices, like phones and ipads.
Do you want it?
(2019-03-06, 01:09 AM)matiasmunk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-05, 10:11 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I was searching for a theme like this but I can't download the images

I have the theme with the images if you want.
I also went ahead and made it responsive for other devices, like phones and ipads.
Do you want it?

That would be great thanks dude  Smile
Download the theme, I sent you a PM with link to Blue_Velvet-responsive-theme.xml. (Open PM, right click link and press Save As to save .xml file instead of viewing raw code on webbrowser)
Before installing the theme, you will need to do one thing.

First: put theme images & tipsy.js in 'forum/images' folder and 'forum/jscripts' respectively.
Link to images (orig logo, headerbg.png, bodybg.png) and javascript sent via PM also.

Don't change any credits. Eric created the original theme. Envy re-coded the theme. I made the theme responsive and fixed visual bugs on the website.

You can see the result on https://forum.arcanelands.net/ - as of now it's default with responsive + some bug fixes. In the future it'll be customized as to match the theme of the game. I chose this theme because it applies well as a base to customize from.