MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I moved hosting to a new hosting service and I kept the domain but not showing nothin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically I got a new hosting service and I tranfered everything from the database and the whole forums, and aswell kept the same domain, nothing changed' it was like taking file off a pc and putting them on a different one but for some reason it not showing anything and when I try to go to the admin directory it gives a 500 error.

If you have anything that could help me out please do so, and if you want the domain DM me.
what i know abt 500 internal error that you have something wrong in .htaccess
did you made changes to your .config files ?
you can also mention the domain to clarify more in this case
(2019-03-04, 07:20 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]what i know abt 500 internal error that you have something wrong in .htaccess
did you made changes to your .config files ?
you can also mention the domain to clarify more in this case

I changed the database stuff, and it doesnt give me an error on the main index, on the main index it doesnt show anything, but if I do /admin/ it will give me a 500 error.

Nvm I now get an error on main index
(2019-03-04, 07:20 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]what i know abt 500 internal error that you have something wrong in .htaccess \

5XX errors indicate something happened serverside. 500 indicates it's within the PHP/Apache/Nginx applications.

There'll be an error_log in your CPanel base public_html directory; that should contain an error if there is one.

(2019-03-04, 07:29 AM)Puddy Wrote: [ -> ]Nvm I now get an error on main index

You need to be more descriptive; what error?
(2019-03-04, 07:56 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-04, 07:20 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]what i know abt 500 internal error that you have something wrong in .htaccess \

5XX errors indicate something happened serverside. 500 indicates it's within the PHP/Apache/Nginx applications.

There'll be an error_log in your CPanel base public_html directory; that should contain an error if there is one.

(2019-03-04, 07:29 AM)Puddy Wrote: [ -> ]Nvm I now get an error on main index

You need to be more descriptive; what error?

This page isn’t working
example.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

THERE IS NO ERROR LOG FOR SOME REASON.
I have no idea what this is, I have looked at the
console aswell.
Contact your host, get them to tail -f (or equivalent) their error log. There will be a traceable log somewhere, with an error, that will help you out.
(2019-03-04, 08:08 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Contact your host, get them to tail -f (or equivalent) their error log. There will be a traceable log somewhere, with an error, that will help you out.

I finally done some digging and found this.
[04-Mar-2019 01:57:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Default value for parameters with a class type hint can only be NULL in /home/MYSITE/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/core.php on line 5
what php version are you on ? seems like dvz_mention extention needs lower version and you are using an higher one