MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin deleted but keeps visible in 'Board settings -> Plugin settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the very past I used this 'Fit on Page-plugin':
https://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page

Because that facility is allready embedded in MyBB 1.8, I would like to remove this plugin. So first I disabled it an then removed all the files that belong to it.

But on te 'Board Settings -> Plugin Settings' the plugin 'FIT TO page' keeps appearing in the 'Plugins setting groups'- section. I can even change all parameters in it like Enable/Disable, widht, color etc......

How is this possible / how can I remove this option?
Hi,

it's in your database, so even you delete all the files, the settings and data of the plugin remains in your database.

In your forum's settinggroups table you could delete this line:
g33k_fitonpage_settings Fit on Page Settings to configure the fit on page plugin

And in your forum's settings table you could delete these lines:
g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon Info-bar icon Set the icon shown in the info bar above the resiz... text images/icons/information.gif

g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground Info-bar color Set the color of the info bar shown above the resi... text FFFF99

g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class Info-bar text class Set the class of the text shown in the info bar ab... text smalltext 4

g33k_fitonpage_fluid Fluid Content Percentage For fluid content if you are using auto above, you... text 90

g33k_fitonpage_enabled Enable/Disable Enable/Disable resizing of images to fit on the pa... onoff 1

g33k_fitonpage_resize Resize Width Enter the maximum width above which the image will... text auto 2 
Thanks a lot NoRules, it's all deleted now  Smile