MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange Bug bbcodes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this already in the general support  https://community.mybb.com/thread-222237...pid1325611

After upgrading from myBB 1.8.19 to MyBB 1.8.20 today, i noticed when aligning text in a thread/post with center bbcode it doesn't work anymore, before the upgrade the center bbcode was working fine? Any ideas what can be the cause of this problem.bug?  in the photos attachment below I am referring to as the aligning (center bbcode) before and after.

before:

[attachment=41607]

once i press update post notice the center  bbcode gets ignored.....

after:

[attachment=41608]
You should read other threads first. It is already pushed as issue to github, and at least two threads were created about this issue.

As of possible fix - don't know. For now write align code with center option by hand - then it is parsed properly. Smile
(2019-03-07, 05:51 PM)MinusPL Wrote: [ -> ]You should read other threads first. It is already pushed as issue to github, and at least two threads were created about this issue.

As of possible fix - don't know. For now write align code with center option by hand - then it is parsed properly. Smile

Alright, delete this thread since it's being taken care of. Thank You.