MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Polish Default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed this theme and the menu and some other things are in Polish.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1171

There a way to set it back to English?
It seems that those Polish phrases aren't language variables. If you don't plan to use more languages, you can simply change the phrases in your theme templates (Search & Replace tool may be useful).

If you plan to have more languages: please consider adding your own language variables (there are topics on this forum how to achieve this).
(2019-03-16, 10:04 AM)Adriano Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that those Polish phrases aren't language variables. If you don't plan to use more languages, you can simply change the phrases in your theme templates (Search & Replace tool may be useful).

If you plan to have more languages: please consider adding your own language variables (there are topics on this forum how to achieve this).

Can you clarify that a bit? I want to use it in English.
Try requesting the theme author. That way it would be easier.
(2019-03-16, 04:18 PM)JukEboX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-16, 10:04 AM)Adriano Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that those Polish phrases aren't language variables. If you don't plan to use more languages, you can simply change the phrases in your theme templates (Search & Replace tool may be useful).

Can you clarify that a bit? I want to use it in English.

Normally, most if not all submissions to the Extend section are supposed to be done in English, but this theme author did it mostly in the Polish language.

I am surprised that this theme author did not submit at least an English version of that theme, then submit a Polish version as well.

Having said all of that...

You can try out this THEME and do a bit of modification to the theme to closely match that other theme you like. 

@vintagedaddyo is one of the better theme authors and he will assist you in fixing up the 'Tawny' theme to your liking.