MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with MySubscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mybb comunity, I am downloaded plugin MySubscriptions and I have problem with it. I am getting this error and I dont know what to do with this, I rode lot of tutorials how to fix it, I downloaded lot of versions on it but still getting this error. I tried go to PHPadmin to mybb_mysubs and change order and value changed from 3 to 1, 11, 2. please help

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1364 - Field 'order' doesn't have a default valueQuery: INSERT INTO mybb_mysubs (name,admin_desc,description,recurring,price,currency,new_group,active,accepted_gids,item_name,item_number) VALUES ('Counter-Strike: Global Offensive','','',0,'a:1:{i:0;a:3:{s:1:\"c\";s:2:\"15\";s:1:\"l\";s:1:\"0\";s:2:\"lt\";s:1:\"d\";}}','USD',3,1,'all','65416165161066516516516165156165','sub_{$sid}')
(2019-03-17, 05:58 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Strict SQL Mode.
I tried this and I got error, I am new in php etc. I have in sql mode "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION" and when I delete "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES" I get error "
Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation"