MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got ???? when i add category in HelpCenter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting this when i add new category in help center 
http://prntscr.com/n1rp7h

I am using cyrillic

I converted all files from ANSI to UTF-8 but still

PP: i swtich databse structure from latin to utf_general .... still i got this
(2019-03-23, 06:49 AM)DestroBGG Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting this when i add new category in help center 
http://prntscr.com/n1rp7h

I am using cyrillic

I converted all files from ANSI to UTF-8 but still

PP: i swtich databse structure from latin to utf_general .... still i got this

Please note: I am currently dealing with a death in the family and not presently trying to focus on mybb for the moment and while I am answering this and your last request please understand that I am doing so on a crappy mobile phone on the side of the road in the middle of a rainstorm so my time currently is very very limited.

Ok, not sure what your issue is and currently the only localization support is for english, englishgb, espanol, french and italiano so any further lang support is not currently avail nor planned at this present moment.

Also it appears you are using the english admin cp and the english translation of mybb? Or perhaps you are using the russian lang pack, I cannot tell from your screenshot. So perhaps that means that your language is not currently translated for mybb or if it is perhaps it is not installed? Anyhoo, not my concern nor do I even know what cyrillic you mean seeing how you did not necessarily specify precisely though I assume you mean russian?

But... I did quickly try two categories one in russian (cyrillic) and one in spanish and they both appear to be fine with dbs utf-8 as is the default mybb on my mobile localhost and I am not near my laptop to test further at this moment.

[Image: 301ofol.png]
and let us try one more for good measure:
[Image: 9vf81i.png]

Ok now let us see if the ticket category has your issue:  *
[Image: 21akahl.png]
*nope

[Image: 2v9t5ht.png]

And...... my current working space....

[Image: 2edbe61.jpg]

So as you can see why I stated the previous notation about one dealing with a death in the family and two being in the rain on a mobile and not trying to focus on mybb at the moment nor especially say a problem for say language support that is perhaps not part of the current translations???????!!!!!

There is a possibility that I may halt or close or remove all current and or further mybb projects..., but I am trying to not do that and just take some time off to deal with the loss/death of a family member and other life issues and come back when I so choose but, well, we shall see. Hopefully folks can understand and respect that.