MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invitation Plugin requires that the "Use Referrals System" setting is disabled. This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I just update my invitation plugin for new mybb. but when i try to install it says Invitation Plugin requires that the "Use Referrals System" setting is disabled. This feature will be overridden after activation/installation. Click here to configure setting.
how do i disable "Use Referrals System"?
tell step by step and not like acp-config cuz idk where acp is and orange just help me please
ACP >> Configuration >> Settings >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Use Referrals System >> No

(This should fix it if not let me know <3 )
(2019-03-23, 06:59 PM)MrFreeze Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Configuration >> Settings >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Use Referrals System >> No

OMG WHERE IS ACP???
(2019-03-23, 07:08 PM)Authority Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-23, 06:59 PM)MrFreeze Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Configuration >> Settings >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Use Referrals System >> No

OMG WHERE IS ACP???

Admin Control Panel,

When you are logged in as admin (or got admin permissions on your website) at the top right it says AdminCP.
(2019-03-23, 07:11 PM)MrFreeze Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG WHERE IS ACP???

Admin Control Panel,

When you are logged in as admin (or got admin permissions on your website) at the top right it says AdminCP.

i can't find  >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Use Referrals System >> No maybe show ss on where it is?
(2019-03-23, 07:22 PM)Authority Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-23, 07:11 PM)MrFreeze Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG WHERE IS ACP???

Admin Control Panel,

i can't find  >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Use Referrals System >> No maybe show ss on where it is?

Right, On the ACP >> Configuration >> Settings >> there is a 'Search' box click on it and copy and past this 'Login and Registration Options' .

When you have done that you can see all the settings on there.

did it get fixed?