MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awaiting Activation only for Admin Activations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That isn't my inquiry. My inquiry is it possible to REMOVE email pending users from the activation notice? I'm not talking about Admins activating users pending email.

Because that does not require Administration action, thus I don't want it to be notifying us. It's bothersome. We should only be notified of the users that require Admin Approval, which is Phase 2. Email confirmation is phase 1.
(2019-03-25, 12:36 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]That isn't my inquiry. My inquiry is it possible to REMOVE email pending users from the activation notice? I'm not talking about Admins activating users pending email.

Because that does not require Administration action, thus I don't want it to be notifying us. It's bothersome. We should only be notified of the users that require Admin Approval, which is Phase 2. Email confirmation is phase 1.

Did you look in the Login & Registrations and turn OFF the Awaiting Activation Notification?

I have mine turned off because it annoys me.
(2019-03-25, 01:22 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-25, 12:36 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]That isn't my inquiry. My inquiry is it possible to REMOVE email pending users from the activation notice? I'm not talking about Admins activating users pending email.

Did you look in the Login & Registrations and turn OFF the Awaiting Activation Notification?

I have mine turned off because it annoys me.

But that disables it completely, for Admin Approvals too.
Pages: 1 2