MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help to make new something in DVZ ShoutBox.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
Plugin Link 
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=63
I want to make in this Plugin if User is typing any message, Appears Notification in the Shout-Box with message. User %s is typing message.
And when he finish typing Then click sent. The Notification disappear. Same as (Social Media Sites & Programs Example: Facebook)
I hope anyone help me in doing this new something. Really In-needed. And I'll be thankful in all cases.  Lightbulb Lightbulb
Why no one offers any help?
I really need anyone to help me.  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
its not easy to make that thing even if they can make it, i think it will inpact the speed of the page, well thats my opinion Smile
(2019-03-29, 01:08 PM)phpkiller Wrote: [ -> ]its not easy to make that thing even if they can make it, i think it will inpact the speed of the page, well thats my opinion Smile

Hey,
I appreciate your opinion, But i really don't know why there is no one answers? They are all answering others. And in my request all been Silent, Really not good way :| Sad
^ @iKsu so far, out of your 14 support threads, 12 have got replies (including this thread)

in this thread,
you have a specific requirement for dvz shoutbox plugin.
it cannot be fulfilled easily by many of the helpers here.

you may contact the plugin coder directly for your requirement.
however please send message once & wait for his response.
(2019-03-29, 03:47 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @iKsu so far, out of your 14 support threads, 12 have got replies (including this thread)

in this thread,
you have a specific requirement for dvz shoutbox plugin.
it cannot be fulfilled easily by many of the helpers here.

you may contact the plugin coder directly for your requirement.
however please send message once & wait for his response.

Okay.I don't think that the coder of DVZ ShoutBox still developing his Plugin or will answer maybe he is away from coding since a long term :\
Anyway, Thanks for your response :\
Quote:<- snip ->

Seriously?

Devilshakerz is a very busy person. 

He will respond when he has some free time.

Give him a break.
(2019-03-30, 04:08 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:<- snip ->

Seriously?

Devilshakerz is a very busy person. 

He will respond when he has some free time.

Give him a break.

I hope so. Thanks for your response!