MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restored MySQL database, but MyBB does not use the database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check message there and click browse.
After I deleted the tables and put the backed up tables back in, it worked!

...Except, when I log in, I cannot log out. It gives the following error message:
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.
tak1150 Wrote:After I deleted the tables and put the backed up tables back in, it worked!

...Except, when I log in, I cannot log out. It gives the following error message:
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

See: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20519
Thank you, denisTT and destroyer,

I read the thread above, but I still can't figure out which file(s) they are talking about. I have looked in "index.php" and so forth. Sorry for the noob question Smile
Go to your admin cp and click "find updated" under the templates section.

Or just go Templates > modify / delete > your theme > and edit the templates as said in the thread above.
destroyer Wrote:Go to your admin cp and click "find updated" under the templates section.

Or just go Templates > modify / delete > your theme > and edit the templates as said in the thread above.

Got it! Thanks!
Pages: 1 2