MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid Administration Session and Authorization code mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've gone through the forums, and I've looked for solutions for the aforementioned problems. None of the solutions worked, and I can't login to my forum, or to my admin CP. Any sort of help would be appreciated. Also, I could only locate the settings.php file (i made sure that the cookies were correct), so I'll attach that here. Also my website domain is http://testforumxd.x10host.com/ if that helps at all.
Thank you so much!
Ensure .../inc/settings.php has CHMOD 666, clear your browser cookies and then try logging into the ACP again. If that doesn't work, download a copy of your settings.php file and then delete the file from your server. It should re-generate itself momentarily.

If the above fails, I find that going directly into the database (and into the settings table) and ensuring the cookie domain and path are correct tends to work.

See here for Authorization Code Mismatch Fix.
(2019-04-01, 12:31 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Ensure .../inc/settings.php has CHMOD 666, clear your browser cookies and then try logging into the ACP again. If that doesn't work, download a copy of your settings.php file and then delete the file from your server. It should re-generate itself momentarily.

If the above fails, I find that going directly into the database (and into the settings table) and ensuring the cookie domain and path are correct tends to work.

See here for Authorization Code Mismatch Fix.

For the first part, I did all of that, but I still can't login to my admin CP. 
Since I can't login to admin CP, I cant fix authorization code mismatch fix