MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security Plugins Just like WP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running now a wordpress blog, I'm really amazed with their plugins there are hundreds or even thousands.
They have atleast 30+ reliable security plugins, I wonder why no one is trying to develop this kinds of plugin?

They can still monetize it just by adding premium features. so why no one is even trying?
(laughing) WP has a lot of security plugins because the WP core is full of holes and users have to secure it by themself. Big Grin

More serious: the trouble with WP is that it's a blog engine done to let anybody (in prime intention) post comments (and contents ?), and it's really popular. So a lot of spammer search for breaches, and the number of user extensions increase the number of breaches. And I'm not sure the extensions are controlled as they are here.
(2019-04-05, 07:16 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ](laughing) WP has a lot of security plugins because the WP core is full of holes and users have to secure it by themself. Big Grin

More serious: the trouble with WP is that it's a blog engine done to let anybody (in prime intention) post comments (and contents ?), and it's really popular. So a lot of spammer search for breaches, and the number of user extensions increase the number of breaches. And I'm not sure the extensions are controlled as they are here.

I see, Thank you!. I also noticed that in my cpanel hosting provider we already have security system. Thanks