MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Notes makes captcha on register page invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i install Admin Notes; the forum won't show standard captcha anymore on the login forgot password page.
See attachment.
[attachment=41693]
(2019-04-09, 11:37 PM)enespalit Wrote: [ -> ]When i install Admin Notes; the forum won't show standard captcha anymore on the login forgot password page.
See attachment.

Hmm, well first let me state that I have not looked at that plugin in a long while (approx close to a year) nor do I use it and honestly I don't really even use mybb much anymore and only updated that plugin back then for a specific user that requested it and since it modifies the module home index file that is something that may need to be looked at by me as there is most likely some issues unrelated to your question that might need to be taken care of primarily line #529 in admin module home index so as to fix an error there if I can find the free time to focus on that particular plugin or even mybb for that matter, and since I dont currently have said time to fuss with this you could just comment out 529 until I get around to having available time to focus on that, but, for your question it looks like I was tired when I uploaded build 2 back then as I was doing alot of various projects, updates, support, etc, etc,  here at the time all for free with very little sleep while also having to do alot of it rather fast on minimal battery power while living on my bicycle at that time as well as I had another contributor whom pushed an edit while using a different editor and saving format and have had a problem with that before on other projects so it is very possible I simply forgot to check if that happened yet again due to such aforementioned issues and clearly I must have not noticed the whitespace at the start of the file thus causing your captcha to break.

Find the first line in the plugin file and delete the whitespace and captcha will return.

If you do not know what I mean look at my photo
[Image: 2qb4rix.png]

Notice the whitespace before <?  and that would be the culprit of the problem you faced

[Image: zybt35.png]
[Image: 14m9wsg.png]
Thank you very much, it works now