MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints + Shop Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! 

I'm having a few problems with NewPoints at the moment. It would be super appreciated if I could get some assistance. For reference, I am using MyBB 1.8.19. NewPoints is 2.1.1 and the Shop plugin is 1.9.1

First of all I'm receiving this error when clicking on 'Upgrades' within the Newpoints ACP area.
Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/SITE/public_html/SUBDOMAIN/admin/modules/newpoints/upgrades.php on line 112) 

Another error occurs when clicking on 'Plugins' within the Newpoints ACP section. 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare newpoints_count_characters() (previously declared in /home/SITE/public_html/SUBDOMAIN/inc/plugins/newpoints.php:134) in /home/SITE/public_html/SUBDOMAIN/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints.php on line 180

And finally, there is no shop/newpoints page. The templates are uploaded properly within global templates so I'm quite baffled. I have tried going to sitename.com/shops.php and sitename.com/newpoints.php as I've seen suggested in a few other places, but I have no luck. 

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
on the first problem change "continue" to "return"
for hte 2nd im sure the function its already declared so go for line 134 and add // to the line of the function or all the function between " /* all the function here*/ "
as for the link its not shops.php its newpoints.php?action=shops or somthing like that
u can find the link in the left menu on newpoints.php
Works just fine now! Thank you so much. <3