MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awaiting Approval for my own translations ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I encounter a weird thing: I can create a project, it is automaticaly approved, wonderful.
But if I add a translation in my own project (with the collaborator item "Manage Translations"), it's in awaiting approval state, and I cannot validate it myself.

Did I miss something somewhere ?

Regards
Sorry bumping this thread, but my own translation on my own project is alway "awaiting approval".

I can't understand why I can add new builds without any waiting time and cannot add a simple translation, which is less complex and less dangerous.
Approved.
Thanks Wildcard.
But I don't understand why the translations are'nt under approval of the project manager. In my mind, he is the guarantor of releases and what depends on them, why adding work to the MyBB team if they already approve the project itself ?
(2019-06-19, 11:32 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Wildcard.

You're welcome.

(2019-06-19, 11:32 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't understand why the translations are'nt under approval of the project manager. In my mind, he is the guarantor of releases and what depends on them, why adding work to the MyBB team if they already approve the project itself ?

I agree. I've raised the question internally.