MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-04-18, 07:55 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-18, 05:17 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]When I use this, the usercp doesn't work on my forum. Just goes blank. What am I doing wrong?

The user CP page or actual menu? What PHP version are you using?

User CP page where you can edit all of your stuff. Using PHP 7.2
(2019-04-24, 06:39 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-18, 07:55 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-18, 05:17 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]When I use this, the usercp doesn't work on my forum. Just goes blank. What am I doing wrong?

The user CP page or actual menu? What PHP version are you using?

User CP page where you can edit all of your stuff. Using PHP 7.2
Do you have Gzip compression enabled?
Been busy these last few days. Will have to test and push an update this weekend.
I am having some problems with creating invites.
I get this error http://prntscr.com/ok5shv

Anyway, i would like to see a feature to limit users to generate fx: 1 inv per month and that users can only generate invites after 1 month registrered at the forum.

(pls reply on error)
I take it this cant just used as a way to only have users successfully register with an invite code ? Because i am looking for some like that, and I cant find anything recent. Any help is appreciated.

Wolf
When I use this, the usercp doesn't work on my forum. Just goes blank. What am I doing wrong?

mybb 1.8.21

php 7.2.27

gzip on
(2020-02-20, 06:38 PM)Testimo Wrote: [ -> ]When I use this, the usercp doesn't work on my forum. Just goes blank. What am I doing wrong?

mybb 1.8.21

php 7.2.27

gzip on
Checking back on this to see any updates. User CP breaks with Gzip "on", unfortunately. Test it for yourself.

I discovered this back when I made a post in another thread, which I why I asked, previously, in this thread if Gzip was enabled, in order to confirm my experience. This was a year ago, and it would appear that the author is a little too busy at the moment and I'm not skilled enough to suggest a fix. =/
To fix GZ compression won't be enough to add exit; right after output_page($page);? Like so: output_page($page);exit;? Just a blind shot, I'm trying to find something on google.
same thing!
how can we fix that?

why i can register without invite code ?
how can i fix that?
i need invite only registration
plugin is working fine for me. configure i set Limit Codes: 5
after 5 invite code generate, selected group user cannot generate anymore invite code. is it permanent or there is some auto reset, like after X days he can generate codes again?

edit: never mind i thought it's generate code and without code user cannot register. here this plugin just using as referral.
Pages: 1 2