MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This plugin replaces MyBB's own Referral System. Advanced Invitation System allows you not only to hand out invitation codes, but also create a referee's account on their behalf using a brand-new tool called Quick Registration.

[Image: preview_87056_1555461904_e885693b6e5b38d...12df2a.png]
[Image: preview_87056_1555461916_d4e930eeef3777b...02df53.png]

Downloads:
GitHub
MyBB Extend
Very interesting plugin, thank you very much. Congratulations on the excellent work.

Suggestion: integration with the NewPoints Plugin, that is, possibility to exchange points for invitations. This is very good to encourage greater participation of forum users.
This is fantastic! Thank you!
(2019-04-18, 01:00 AM)EHRA Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting plugin, thank you very much. Congratulations on the excellent work.

Suggestion: integration with the NewPoints Plugin, that is, possibility to exchange points for invitations. This is very good to encourage greater participation of forum users.

So for every referral you get x amount of credits from NewPoints? Possibly as NewPoints is quite popular. Don't think I'd add it into the core of the plugin, maybe as a module/add-on.
When I use this, the usercp doesn't work on my forum. Just goes blank. What am I doing wrong?
(2019-04-18, 05:17 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]When I use this, the usercp doesn't work on my forum. Just goes blank. What am I doing wrong?

The user CP page or actual menu? What PHP version are you using?
(2019-04-18, 03:45 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]So for every referral you get x amount of credits from NewPoints? Possibly as NewPoints is quite popular. Don't think I'd add it into the core of the plugin, maybe as a module/add-on.

There may or may not be a NewPoints replacement under development, just maybe. Angel

We planned on having a referral bonus option for administrators, but we'd be using the default MyBB referral count in the database, I assume you replace this in your plugin?
(2019-04-18, 08:07 PM)kawaii Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-18, 03:45 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]So for every referral you get x amount of credits from NewPoints? Possibly as NewPoints is quite popular. Don't think I'd add it into the core of the plugin, maybe as a module/add-on.

There may or may not be a NewPoints replacement under development, just maybe. Angel

We planned on having a referral bonus option for administrators, but we'd be using the default MyBB referral count in the database, I assume you replace this in your plugin?

You're full of surprises, Kane. Can't wait to see the end result.

Upon registration the plugin makes use of the referral and referrer field in the Users Table, then it hooks into profiles and enables the usereferrals setting, resulting in the Referral Count and Referred Members showing. So the NewPoints replacement will work just fine with this plugin Smile.
Hey Wires, mind checking your inbox? I've sent you a private message Smile
Can "Limit Codes", when set to 0, be unlimited? That would be awesome.
Pages: 1 2