MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with postbit in certain themes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so what I have here is that I have a total of four themes and certain plugins don't seem to work for them. I don't know why. For instance I have newpoints and myachievements set to be shown in the post bit and which uses these tags "{$post['myachievements_postbit']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}". The weirdest thing is happening though. In two themes they show up just fine and can be manipulated to be put in the postbit wherever, however many times I want. But in two themes I can't change them at all. In fact, removing them from the postbit entirely doesn't even remove these from being there, they STILL show up. If I copy/paste the code so it displays more than once it will only show up once. I thought maybe it was my browser cache, but clearing all data and refreshing doesn't change it.

Furthermore the newpoints postbit doesn't even display AT ALL in one theme even though it's in the post bit. What the heck is going on?
Are you putting {$post['myachievements_postbit']} and {$post['newpoints_postbit']} in both postbit and postbit _classic templates? See if any of them are supposed to go in postbit_author_user with all the other user postbit data.
(2019-04-18, 06:33 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so what I have here is that I have a total of four themes and certain plugins don't seem to work for them. I don't know why. For instance I have newpoints and myachievements set to be shown in the post bit and which uses these tags "{$post['myachievements_postbit']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}". The weirdest thing is happening though. In two themes they show up just fine and can be manipulated to be put in the postbit wherever, however many times I want. But in two themes I can't change them at all. In fact, removing them from the postbit entirely doesn't even remove these from being there, they STILL show up. If I copy/paste the code so it displays more than once it will only show up once. I thought maybe it was my browser cache, but clearing all data and refreshing doesn't change it.

Furthermore the newpoints postbit doesn't even display AT ALL in one theme even though it's in the post bit. What the heck is going on?
Can you check the Template pack your theme is using ?
It can be because the template (in the theme template pack) that you are editing might not be the correct theme template pack.
You can check template pack in theme settings. There is a possibility of this since you are editing correct postbit templates.