MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with Plugins and SEO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running a Stand Alone forum and though we are gaining some new members I thought it would be best if I did some things to help our site rank higher in google. 

I was curious if mybb has an SEO of any kind and if so how to use it. Are there any good plugins to help with SEO? I was looking at https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=789  Does anyone use it and if so is it any good? I tried to install it using multiple guides and failed. Could someone point me in the right direction for doing that?

I'm a noob at this so please bear with me. Please include any tips you may have for gaining more traffic.
I used Google SEO before and I like it also see my reply here on how to set it up and change URLs if you want.
(04-24-2019, 02:38 AM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]I used Google SEO before and I like it also see my reply here on how to set it up and change URLs if you want.

Thanks, but I am struggling to install it, when I upload all the files I get this. Where should I be uploading some of these files?