MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change the header logo size without
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have installed a new mybb forum a few weeks ago (version 1.9) and i'm triyng to change the header logo size without changing all the images. I would like to set à percentage at 60%, but it doesn't work if I want to change the #logo (adding width: 60%Wink or if I change the .img parameter (still with width: 60%Wink, i've got all the images that are modified to 60% of the screen (wich isn't quite good since the rank stars and others are modified)

I tried looking for the HTML code but I wasn't able to find it anywhere...

could you please help me?

I tried searching the answer but was unable to find anything.

thnaks for your help

PS: I know that it's very simple but I can't manage to find anything...

Maestrie
which theme you are using & can we have your forum url

styling selector depends on the theme. it could be #logo img
Hi,

thanks for your reply,

I'm using the default theme, and here is the URL : http://www.kaerizaki.fr/frm/
#logo img {width: 60%;} should work ..
you may have to hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5 on forum index] after saving css
You tried on #wrapper img but the wrapper is a container for all contents. Be more specific: #logo .wrapper img
Or you can modify the template (change the img tag) Templates & Style Home » Template Sets » Default Templates » Edit Template: header
Hi, and thanks!

it worked fine!

I'm just realy frustrated that I didn't thought about that...

thanks again !
Short advice: you'd better use an image at the display size. Less ressources used by the server, and pples with small connections will thanks you Smile
(2019-04-26, 03:08 PM)Maestrie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have installed a new mybb forum a few weeks ago (version 1.9)

Maestrie

(2019-04-26, 03:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which theme you are using & can we have your forum url

styling selector depends on the theme. it could be #logo img

Hmm... when was MyBB 1.9.xx released?

I wasn't aware of this.
^ well, that was a mistake Smile
Back to the future, guys Smile