MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Insalled A Image Hosting Script In My Cpanel And It Broke Parts Of My Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed a image hosting script in my hosting Cpanel  it is the Mihalism Multi Host script it broke a few things one my forum here are the things that are broken

On the main page of the forum  images are missing it should not show text instead

[Image: My-Forum.jpg]

When I select a whole bunch of post to delete by selecting the check box at the top right of the forum and then selecting delete post at the lower right it does nothing it will not delete the selected post

When I click full edit to edit a post thread  someone of the image look broken there should not be text in the place where images should be

[Image: Thread-Editor.jpg]

These are the only things I found that are broken after installing the image hosting script in my hosting Cpanel

2nd one is the only thing I am still having a problem with this is the error message I get when trying to delete posts

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.
(2019-04-27, 10:54 PM)Beavisguy Wrote: [ -> ]I installed a image hosting script in my hosting Cpanel  it is the Mihalism Multi Host script it broke a few things one my forum here are the things that are broken

On the main page of the forum  images are missing it should not show text instead

[Image: My-Forum.jpg]

When I select a whole bunch of post to delete by selecting the check box at the top right of the forum and then selecting delete post at the lower right it does nothing it will not delete the selected post

When I click full edit to edit a post thread  someone of the image look broken there should not be text in the place where images should be

[Image: Thread-Editor.jpg]

These are the only things I found that are broken after installing the image hosting script in my hosting Cpanel

2nd one is the only thing I am still having a problem with this is the error message I get when trying to delete posts

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

This looks like a jquery conflict.
Is this image hosting script connected or integrated with your forum?