MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DB Extension Problem HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running windows 2000 pro with IIS and version 5 PHP. I have uncommented the extension=php_mysql.dll line in the PHP.ini file. Then stopped the server and restarted it. But I am still getting the DB Extensions are NONE. Where is the PHP.ini file suppose to be saved? Does PHP have to be installed on in the server folder? Do I need to use apache for this to work? How do I fix this problem thanks.
Sorry, but we can't be of any help there. We only provide support for MyBB, not Apache or PHP or any services required to run MyBB.
Tikitiki Wrote:Sorry, but we can't be of any help there. We only provide support for MyBB, not Apache or PHP or any services required to run MyBB.

I am having a problem loading the mysql.dll. Maybe there is someone who has had the same problem and was able to fix it! This is the error I get:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_mysqli.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0
I've never run PHP on Windows (I don't trust Windows as a server environment), but I heard you can put php.ini in you windows directory (C:\windows or c:\winnt)
sebcomp Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Sorry, but we can't be of any help there. We only provide support for MyBB, not Apache or PHP or any services required to run MyBB.

I am having a problem loading the mysql.dll. Maybe there is someone who has had the same problem and was able to fix it! This is the error I get:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_mysqli.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

Does C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll exist?