MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem receiving email from forum site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My apologies if this is not the right forum for the issue I have.

I am new here , I only discovered this site after using google search for a problem I am experiencing with a GPS forum I am with. Its called fixmygps net forum.

I have been a member on that forum for a lengthy period. Norton Security had cleaned my cookies.

I tried to log back in with my username and password but password was incorrect. I then clicked on link forgot my password. Another page came up to enter my email for new password. No email was received from fixmygps net forum. I  repeated this procedure on 20 occasions for the same result.

As a result I cannot contact the admin for that forum regarding this issue.

Does anyone know how I can go about it?

Thanks,
bondy99
you can try using contact us mail link shown at the bottom of that forum

or you can register a new user account with another email,
login with the new user account and then contact forum admin
Hi,

I did try to do that but I'm not set up with outlook as such, I use outlook that's taken over Hotmail.

I also tried to register with a new address with a gmail account, still did not receive any email acknowledgement but when I tried to login with new username, shock to me, message came back saying I'm banned, unknown reason, banned to be lifted unknown. Very strange and odd to have that message.

I don't know if Hotmail accounts are still recognised with fixmygps net forum but that's what I used when I first joined.

As you said earlier, I could try to create another Hotmail account temporarily.
Still no joy, I created a new email account and still cannot receive any email from fixmygps net forum so I can activate my account.

I have tried a few times and still have the same result.

I also tried to contact them using the contact us button. The contact us button does not go to Admin but something like webinfo.

Does anyone here have any connections with fixmygps net forum ?

Thanks,
Bondy99