MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try logging in to my verified account on a website called LeagueofRevolution.com I get this message: [Image: unknown.png]
So then when I try to register a new one it gives me this message which it did yesterday too before I made a MyBB account via this website since their register would give me this message: 
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'TF2Itemsno' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes) VALUES ('The Legendary Warlord','b5b0a58025423eec4f0f99b090134a10','jyCU6m5x','PxcZOCx3XDfAtJmIfLvhJkrRUfn5HgqUwf5VKRe2Ud2VGasCIP','[email protected]','0','0','','','5','','0','','1557070614','1557070614','1557070614','','0','','','','','20-12-1999','','1','1','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','-4','2','linear','0','','',X'457fd87d','','1','1','0','0','0','','','0','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

[Image: unknown.png?width=903&height=452]

(2019-05-05, 03:41 PM)The LegendaryWarlord Wrote: [ -> ]When I try logging in to my verified account on a website called LeagueofRevolution.com I get this message: [Image: unknown.png]
So then when I try to register a new one it gives me this message which it did yesterday too before I made a MyBB account via this website since their register would give me this message: 
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'TF2Itemsno' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes) VALUES ('The Legendary Warlord','b5b0a58025423eec4f0f99b090134a10','jyCU6m5x','PxcZOCx3XDfAtJmIfLvhJkrRUfn5HgqUwf5VKRe2Ud2VGasCIP','[email protected]','0','0','','','5','','0','','1557070614','1557070614','1557070614','','0','','','','','20-12-1999','','1','1','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','-4','2','linear','0','','',X'457fd87d','','1','1','0','0','0','','','0','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.[Image: unknown.png?width=903&height=452]
Seems to be a plugin trouble: you have a plugin which had created a column "TF2Itemsno" in the mybb_users table, but this field doesn't accept null value and have no default.
The simpliest solution: open the table structure in phpmyadmin and add a default value to this field. Put 0 if it's an integer, or '' (empty string) if it's a string.
The better solution: do the same but notice the plugin creator to change the initialisation of the field.
(2019-05-05, 10:17 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be a plugin trouble: you have a plugin which had created a column "TF2Itemsno" in the mybb_users table, but this field doesn't accept null value and have no default.
The simpliest solution: open the table structure in phpmyadmin and add a default value to this field. Put 0 if it's an integer, or '' (empty string) if it's a string.
The better solution: do the same but notice the plugin creator to change the initialisation of the field.

Ye its not my server I just wanna log in or register to log in
So contact the forum owner, he's the only one who can solve that.
(2019-05-06, 04:47 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]So contact the forum owner, he's the only one who can solve that.

Contact the forum admin as CrazyCat said, @The LegendaryWarlord as a user you can't do anything except telling the admin about the issue.
(2019-05-06, 07:01 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-06, 04:47 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]So contact the forum owner, he's the only one who can solve that.

Contact the forum admin as CrazyCat said, @The LegendaryWarlord as a user you can't do anything except telling the admin about the issue.

Idk if I can even contact the admin without logging in can someone try logging in or making an account to see if everyone is having this issue?
I can confirm the trouble. And a MySQL error is rarely user dependant, especially on registration
Hi,

if you go to the index of the web and look at the bottom, you'll see the "Contact Us" with a direct mail.

Try to contact them through it.

If that mail didn't work, try this:
jaxmthemirc [AT] gmail.com