MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPatrol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Version 1.1.0 is released

This version includes:
  • Ability to whitelist IP addresses to skip ban.

• Ability to define usergroups allowed to use proxy.

• Ability to restrict usage of disposable email ids.

• Ability to monitor posts of defined usergroups for spamming (link + phrase) and auto unapprove them, also coversĀ late edit spamming.

• Some structural improvements in settings page.

• Code cleanup.
Great update, @effone!

Thank you Smile
No more SPAM bots and users with faked emails Smile
How effective is this for cutting down forum spam, I resorted to changing my security question checks into ascii characters instead which mmight proven to be a little bit too effective as now legit new users may not be able to see it properly...

[Image: c819ec1fb9f1fe180f0bfdb7c1522273.png]
This plugin has nothing to do with security questions.
It deals with spam by some other ways like restricting usage of proxy and disposable email ids, detect and unapprove suspected spam posts etc.
Some more spam control features are planned (like form submission honeypot) and will be in future version of iPatrol.
(2019-09-20, 11:14 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin has nothing to do with security questions.
It deals with spam by some other ways like restricting usage of proxy and disposable email ids, detect and unapprove suspected spam posts etc.
Some more spam control features are planned (like form submission honeypot) and will be in future version of iPatrol.

Honey potting is a really good idea, do you know how effective the invisible captcha option is?
hello how can i see user details with ipatrol, you can it can track users in-depth data, but how can i see every details? Where is the stats?
There is an additional link [Locate] added in "Who's Online" page (online.php) just beside [Lookup] link for each member.
Clicking on the link the user's geo-location details will appear in a modal.
(2019-09-27, 03:59 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]There is an additional link [Locate] added in "Who's Online" page (online.php) just beside [Lookup] link for each member.
Clicking on the link the user's geo-location details will appear in a modal.

Sorry mate, I didn't understand, where can i find the who is online page for user, I am new, please help me to locate this.
[Image: screen.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5