MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have 2 questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.How come in my admincp i dont have the return to forum homepage bar at the top of the admin cp page?????
2. how do i save and upload mutiple templets.

Thanks,
Wu-Tang
wu_tang Wrote:1.How come in my admincp i dont have the return to forum homepage bar at the top of the admin cp page?????

Thanks,
Wu-Tang
1. You never had that in MyBB. Perhaps it can be added to RC4.
2. You can only add one template at a time.
Kryptonate Wrote:
wu_tang Wrote:1.How come in my admincp i dont have the return to forum homepage bar at the top of the admin cp page?????

Thanks,
Wu-Tang
1. You never had that in MyBB. Perhaps it can be added to RC4.
yes i did lol really i did it was a bar at the top of Admin Cp that said Return to Forum Homepage cause i rember always useing it.
Kryptonate Wrote:2. You can only add one template at a time.
so my forum can only have one type of template.
There once was a bar like the one wu_tang described. At http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=226 you can find how to manually add it back Smile
You can have multiple themes and template sets. If thats what you mean. Each template set can be used in one or more themes too.

Say you had two themes (Red and Blue), and each set would only require one template set (Default Templates) you simply set the template set for both of these themes to 'Default Templates'.

Say you had your two themes, and wanted different sets of templates in each of them. You would create the template set you want for each, then assign that template set to the theme you want it to work for.