MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tabbed Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting "ddtabcontent is not defined" error's and clicking on the tabs doesnt do anything?

How to fix? Googled around and a bit but no obvious fix.

IMG:
[Image: Mb8FZXF.png]

Regards.
(2019-05-14, 12:08 PM)gudencsgo Wrote: [ -> ]How did you solve it, i have the same issues???

(2019-05-14, 12:22 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he has imported all the .js files
(2019-05-14, 12:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-14, 12:08 PM)gudencsgo Wrote: [ -> ]How did you solve it, i have  the same issues???

(2019-05-14, 12:22 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he has imported all the .js files

I do not know what JS files????? like where what and??+
^MyTabs plugin's Upload named folder consists of few sub-folders with their files
all those sub-folders with their contents should be uploaded by following folder structure.

[more details]
(2019-05-14, 05:55 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^MyTabs plugin's Upload named folder consists of few sub-folders with their files
all those sub-folders with their contents should be uploaded by following folder structure.

[more details]

I dont use mytabs, i use tabbed menu by "Tabbed Menu (2.0.2)
Adds tabbed menu to your index page.
Created by Jesse Labrocca"
^ sorry, I was confused ...

anyway, Tabbed Menu plugin consists of a js file.
that should be uploaded to jscripts folder. can you check it ..
@gudencsgo : if the url you gave me is your real url, I can only repeat what I said in PM: "But I noticed that the js scripts are not loaded (404 error)."
Your headers seems to be copy of another forum, it can't work. Check your templates.