MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP restrict url 1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-06-03, 08:19 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I found the error and correct it, you can download the version 1.1.
For the short explanation: in my abp_urlrestrict_postcheck function, I was checking $mybb->user rights, assuming the user was the personn which posts. But with RSS Feed poster, it's a task started by the connected user, which can be a guest or anyone. So I have to get the datahandler user to have the good poster.

Ok, I will download this and keep you posted if the issue has been solved.

Thanks!

Just a quick update on ABP Restrict URL plugin...

The latest version 1.1 has fixed that issue that I mentioned in post #8

Here's what the logs show...

[Image: 47f8f07e3b3467ceb47d3e3cf4e766d9.png]

No issues!
Thanks for this!
I'm tired of the Spam users that not even the recaptcha blocks them!
Version 1.2 is online, and can now forbid urls in PM and email, as asked in https://community.mybb.com/thread-210508...pid1355655
I found one bug with this plugin. If you try to use quick edit you get a warning that you can't post links. You have to use full edit with this plugin.
(2020-11-18, 01:05 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I found one bug with this plugin. If you try to use quick edit you get a warning that you can't post links. You have to use full edit with this plugin.

Do you mean that you're allowed to add links but quick edit blocks you ?
Is it a post from you or a post from a non-allowed user ?
(2020-11-18, 01:53 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-18, 01:05 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I found one bug with this plugin. If you try to use quick edit you get a warning that you can't post links. You have to use full edit with this plugin.

Do you mean that you're allowed to add links but quick edit blocks you ?
Is it a post from you or a post from a non-allowed user ?

I should have added this bug is for all users. That includes allowed users.
Ok, I can reproduce, gonna find why and correct that Smile
(2020-11-18, 03:43 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I can reproduce, gonna find why and correct that Smile

OK, thanks Crazycat Smile
Version 1.3 seems ok (works in my dev environment)

Note that the privileges of the editor are used, not the privileges of the original poster.

Attention ! Take the 1.3 Stable, not the Dev which causes error 500 (PHP syntax error in it)
Pages: 1 2