MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fast search plugin broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this plugin broken for anyone else? https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=25
what exactly you mean by broken ? is it simply not working ?

have you installed it on a recent version of MyBB & find that it is broken ?
or is it found broken after upgrading your forum to the latest version [1.8.20] ?
(2019-05-18, 09:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what exactly you mean by broken ? is it simply not working ?

have you installed it on a recent version of MyBB & find that it is broken ?
or is it found broken after upgrading your forum to the latest version [1.8.20] ?

Hi m, thanks for the reply. On my main board it's saying inc/post_functions.php is missing, among other errors, on my dev board it's giving a 500 error. Both boards are 1.8.20, my dev board is PHP 5.6 main is 7.1

Is it working for you?
try using the plugin from GitHub

if you still have the problem then you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files
(2019-05-18, 01:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]try using the plugin from GitHub

if you still have the problem then you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files

After using it further, I've realized that the plugin still uses search.php. I was attempting to use it through search2.php. Problem solved.