MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about warning level and newpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have 2 questions, one is about a core function and one is about a plugin so i wasnt sure if posting it here or the plugin support but.. 

is there any way to change the warning system so it starts at 100% instead of 0% and change the name warning level to something custom?

and the plugin question is, I cant seem to find the templates to modify newpoints and newpoints_shop, I remember in the past it was member_profile_newpoints or something (for the profile ones), was it removed or is there a different way to do modifications to it?

Thank you!
For newpoints try to check templates in Global Templates.

Can you explain better how you want the warning system?
First... you should have made 2 posts instead combining both into one post.

I will answer the warning system question.

Yes, you can make your own custom warning levels. The screenshot shows you how.

I am not aware of a way to have the warning levels decrease as you want. 

Most users are used to ascending warning levels, not the other way around.

[Image: 84349d08a3624ae63d5c6d33a4e3b96d.png]
Thanks, I forgot about the global templates and I see, so maybe there is no easy way to make the warning levels decrease instead of increase, right? What I wanted to do is change the warning system to something like "Health Points" starting at 100% and with every warning given to users, decrease it until user's "Health Points" reached 0% but I think i'll leave the warning like that then