MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mail handler PHP Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smtp mail isn't working with zoho.com so im going to be trying php mail

Home » Board Settings » Mail Settings

[attachment=41795]

I have never used this before so I was wondering what would go into the empty box? My email address or something else? Can someone explain please?
(2019-05-24, 08:35 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]Smtp mail isn't working with zoho.com so im going to be trying php mail

I have never used this before so I was wondering what would go into the empty box? My email address or something else? Can someone explain please?

Leave that box empty, it's not needed. 

I have ZOHO Email service, too. However, I don't use it for my website. I only use it mainly for my Paypal payment processing.
(2019-05-24, 09:21 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-24, 08:35 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]Smtp mail isn't working with zoho.com so im going to be trying php mail

Leave that box empty, it's not needed. 

I have ZOHO Email service, too. However, I don't use it for my website. I only use it mainly for my Paypal payment processing.

Thanks for the quick answer @Serpius also I gave you a rep+1