MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Familiar Error Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Authorization code mismatch. Are you acessing this fuction correctly? Please go back and try again

I saw plenty of simiral issues on your archived topics and i found out so many possible solutions. However, i updated specific templates, replaced piece of code with another aswell and some more.. Well, nothing seems to be working. I only get this message while im trying to log in on my account (Im the owner)
Please take a look at this thread and update the needed templates and try clearing your browser cookies/cache after and try to login again. Hopefully this fixes your problem.
I already did that. Updated and replaced on each template seperately the code written down below. Also cleared cookies just like you said. Nothing yet. I will try to share with you the code
That method always works for me when I have this issue are you sure you are placing

<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

After the <form action="member.php"> piece of code in all the templates that are mentioned in that thread? If that still doesn't work can you provide the url to your forum please so we can take a look.
https://www.xixi-fortnite.tk

Sorry for bumping but yeah, i'm still looking for a solution