MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Task Not Running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the RSS Feed Poster plugin and it has the task that runs at specific times.

However, even with the 'Task Enabled' as shown in the screenshot, it does not run at the 'Time:Minutes' option of the task.

I have to manually run the task in order for the plugin to work properly.

Is there something that I can do to make this task work correctly?

[Image: 61b7c965f1745cf883d2b012d0ff7306.png]
Did you check your feed setting Update every x minutes ?
If I well remember, you haven't entry in the task log if the feed has been launched until this delay has elapsed. And I'm not sure you have an entry if there's no new content.
(2019-05-28, 01:35 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check your feed setting Update every x minutes ?
If I well remember, you haven't entry in the task log if the feed has been launched until this delay has elapsed. And I'm not sure you have an entry if there's no new content.

All of my RSS feeds are set up this way, as shown in the screenshot, including the 'Update every x minutes' option.

I do have entries in my log when I manually run the task. Otherwise, there are no entries when it is supposed to run automatically.

[Image: bfadbcea2aa32d52de204cdefd0bb1f8.png]