MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mac OS X theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FirefoxWiz, why do you always use MyBB default template set on your theme? You can create your own template set. I'm boring to see default set Sad
Hmm. Ok, quacktacular, I'll use one of those. Smile
* FirefoxWiz goes back to modifying the theme...

PwnEm, do you mind if I use that logo for the theme?
Quote:FirefoxWiz, why do you always use MyBB default template set on your theme? You can create your own template set. I'm boring to see default set Sad
Well, there's nothing wrong with the default template set, and plus, I'm not that good of a coder. Wink
I have updated the theme with the changes suggested, see first post for screenshot and zip.
Why didnt you use another header template which is your own? I think it would be better...
arno Wrote:Why didnt you use another header template which is your own? I think it would be better...
Why are you going on about the templates? What's the difference? This default one is fine.

FFW.. excellent changes!! May I suggest some more? Toungue

The misplacement of the expand icon is driving me crazy. I've attached a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about, and another to show you where it should be.

I love what you've done with the welcome panel. I don't care for the brushed metal background though. Brushed metal should really only be used in moderation and doesn't do very well as a full-page background. Something like this might be better (if that's possible).
Quote:The misplacement of the expand icon is driving me crazy. I've attached a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about, and another to show you where it should be.
Will fix. Big Grin

Quote:I love what you've done with the welcome panel. I don't care for the brushed metal background though. Brushed metal should really only be used in moderation and doesn't do very well as a full-page background. Something like this might be better (if that's possible).
Ok, I'll replace that too. Toungue
Pages: 1 2